Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Step one: Organize around a strategy.

The Big Red Book

Step one in building your Occupy revolutionary cell is to organize yourself around a strategy. The strategy I strongly recommend using can be found here. The very first time I read this article I immediately printed out a hard copy of it and reread it with a highlighter in my hand. I've been reading this piece on an almost nightly basis ever since and it is one of the most brilliant "how to" handbooks on revolutionary tactics I've ever read. It was the very first thing I added to the Big Red Book and I've been working this strategy ever since. It will help you from day one to avoid so many of the mistakes I watch so many people making on a daily basis that actually do more to harm their cause than to promote it. If you take the time to truly "study" this piece you will rewarded with a level of success in your endeavors beyond your wildest imagination.

(When you have completed step one and have a copy of this little handbook in your version of the "Big Red Book" proceed to step two.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to Occupy this space with your comments, feedback or suggestions! ;0)